Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy 100!

This is post #100! It's been a bumpy beginning but I couldn't be happier with this blog, its growing success, and the changes coming my way. You are in for a big surprise after this weekend!! But without further adieu...

If you believe this, you can do anything you set your mind to.

If I had this skateboard, I'd start riding again.

I saw this right after Nemo hit. I lol'd.

My life is summed up in this graffiti..

Fashion Backgrounds, Tumblr Themes, Premade Tumblr Themes
I love this print & want it in my bedroom!

Isn't this burlesque costume amazing?

Is this not the cutest print? I want it.


And Because I Can't Stop Online (Window) Shopping:

But MOSTLY:
A healthy family | Happiness for my loved ones | Good doctors | Understanding friends | 100 posts! | Big changes coming soon! | LLB's growing success | (and maybe, also, hospital food..)

9 comments:

  1. Happy 100th post! Starting a blog can be q bumpy road but remember every blogger has to start somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, if I had a skateboard like that I'd ride it all the time. Amazing!! And love that quote!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?!?! What's the surprise??? I'm one of the most curious ppl I know, literally. I know it's just a saying that curiosity killed a cat, but I think I'll actually die of it one day. WHAT??
    Congrats for you 100 posts!! I've checked your first post - it's really cool to see how far you've come... In such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl :D You're always so sweet. You'll see Monday morning! I can't wait!

      Delete
  4. HAPPY:) 100TH POST!!
    NICE BLOG!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 100 th post
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted something like this you can check it out: fashiongamesforlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...