Monday, February 4, 2013

Inspiration: Something Sexy

With V-Day just around the corner, I've been inspired by sexy little things. I think every woman, at some point in their life, should let their inner goddess out and sex it up a little. Not for your significant other, but for you.

I know I'm not the only one who sometimes puts on makeup and struts around in my sexiest number, even if I'm alone and have no plans. Be it a little red dress or skimpy lingerie, getting all made up, even for no reason, boosts your confidence. Especially if you're havin bad day! So this year, use Valentine's Day as an excuse and go all out. I promise you won't regret it.

Ken's the perfect date.

Thigh highs and a big ol' cocktail ring? You can't go wrong.

Wrap yourself up ;) For someone special or just for fun!

Go out for a romantic dinner in a smokin' red dress.

Feed someone else or be fed. Either way, sweets should be involved!

Body language is everything. Even if it's just you.. in the mirror.

Clean in your favorite lingerie. 

Hehe.

All pictures are linked to their source.

6 comments:

  1. I love going all our for valentines and every girl should feel sexy once in a while! Love all your inspiration pics:)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. Dressing up every once in a while is definitely an ego boost! =) Totally sexy! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love the one on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too excited for Vday ! Cute pics !


    Xo Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous photos and they make me excited for Valentine's Day! Love the second photo and that red dress is perfect!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...